Thursday, September 3, 2020

Under the Mask

Wearing a mask is an essential way to keep us and others safe during Covid-19. When we are in public, we now look different with our masks on. One major difficulty is that masks can hide our emotions. We might not catch how others are feeling or others might have difficulty understanding how we are feeling. 

In our school, we made a bulletin board about it. We invite others to draw their feelings under the mask and pin it on the board. 






This is a short video where Ms. Vidal demonstrates how to make your "under the mask" drawing. 





Have fun being creative!!!






1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of making your own mask! I made several this summer. I used scraps of fabric and my sewing machine. My son took them to work and my daughter shared them with parents at Children's Hospital in St. Louis. It's a great way to express yourself!

    ReplyDelete